EASy68K  
It is currently Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:56 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: beginner with problem
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:50 pm 

Hi! I,m Dean and i'm beginner in programming in EASy68K and i have a big trouble. I now some basics in programming but i'm not good enough. I'm trying to do program without if,for,while,repeat commands, because teacher told us if we know that we will be able to make everthing we image. I know that i'm desperately but can anybody help and write me a program and i will be so greateful to him, my curiosity is killing me and i can't make a program :( . I'm writting a program who should write in,in a text form,array treble numbers seperate with blank and write out lowest.
example:
123 324 567 012 897 534
solution: lowes number is 012
I'm very sorry with bothering, but you all know how something is killing you when you can't do it.----thanks for try---- :)
[/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:51 am 

It would not be appropriate to write the program for you. Look at the example programs that are included with EASy68K to help you understand how to display numbers and text.

EASy68K does support if, for, while, repeat statements. Again, look at the examples included with EASy68K and on the EASy68K Examples web page.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:46 am 

Like I told the other user who asked for help with an assignment, the idea of a class is to learn something. Getting the answer from someone else will not make you a better programmer. And we all want to be better programmers right?

The EASy68k help file is divided up into sections. I recommend you look at the "Simulator IO" -> "Text/Time/Terminate" topic to get help on how to do IO from the console.

The Jimmy Mardell 68000 Reference guide is also included in the help file. You can refer to that for 68k language syntax help if your class's textbook doesn't help you.

There are also a bunch of example programs included with EASy68k. You can take a look at some of the simple ones to get a feel for how to do things.

Just make sure you do NOT use the structured assembly commands if your instructor told you not to.

I'm not saying it will be EASy with EASy68k, it will just be EASier with all of these sources of information conveniently included. It will take work on your part to put them all together.